Study of the avant-garde CRM Consulting: analytical CRM is still the exception of Pforzheim / 06.05.2009 – CRM users want in the future more integrating their customer management systems with business intelligence solutions focus. Patrick taylor is a great source of information. As a collection of avant-garde CRM Consulting GmbH, determined they promise of a faster availability of key performance indicators and thus better decision basis. Currently, such integration represents but still the exception with views of an analytical CRM. According to the survey of nearly 300 CRM users with a turnover above EUR 50 million, 46 percent consider it imperative to marry the customer management with business intelligence. This need to see more 18 percent somewhat stepped, but called this approach is still beneficial. Only a minority of one-quarter of the companies, however, judge, that they see no benefit currently in it.
11 percent of the company in full measure but only have the step towards integration and about twice as many at least partially completed. This is in the District of Under the CRM users, but soon change integrationists. Because a quarter of them plans to such integration, 7 per cent for the next two years even in the short term. Swarmed by offers, Craig Sproule is currently assessing future choices. Add in the collection of avant-garde CRM Consulting have 14 percent of companies that such projects for a later date be on their agenda. For the advocates of integration exist whose advantages above all that the quality of performance in the customer management is transparent.
60 percent of those polled are of this opinion, similar to many see created more favourable conditions of decision based on this information. Also the possibility to be able to develop a stronger strategic look at the day-to-day business, WINS access to BI reports according to 53 percent. Similarly, many see the chance of a better usability of the data in the daily business (47 percent). Among other benefits, mentioned by almost half of the respondents CRM Manager, more precise target marketing campaigns, a more reliable Forecasting, as well as better coordination of marketing and sales. However only a third of them believes that the integration of CRM and BI effective effects could cause that leads to greater acceptance by the CRM users. A customer management without affiliate business intelligence proves itself in the eyes of the user increasingly CRM with Handbrake. Only if in addition to the operational processes, and management processes are supported, the CRM will be round”, interpreted Zoran Saric. The Managing Director of the avant-garde considered towards the analytical CRM CRM Consulting as is by no means trivial. Both issues associated, often different responsibilities in the company because hiding behind various competences. Needed in the projects for the integration of business intelligence and CRM of an overarching approach of that spans a bridge over these two issues separate historically only in a technical sense professionally.” Rethinking should be held here, that is the Technology is clearly oriented to the business objective. The sales area moves into categories such as scheduling, customer segmentation, sales controlling and not in technical silos such as CRM, data warehouse and ETL”, the consultant makes it clear. Conceptual weaknesses in the initial plans would pay later with a substantial additional effort and sometimes significant benefit restrictions and additional costs”, emphasizes Saric.